MBM strives to provide our dealers with the best customer service possible. That is why we have a clearly defined return policy in place to expedite returns and resolve issues quickly. In the unlikely event you have a problem with an MBM manufactured part please follow this easy return process and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Our Easy Return Process:
- Download our Request For Return Authorization Form, located in our Instructions and Forms section.
- The form can be filled out and emailed to us electronically. Just open the form, fill out the fields and then click the "Submit by Email" button located on the top right of the form. This will open up your email client with the completed form attached automatically and the correct email address (
) already in place. You may also click the "Print Form" button and then fax the printed form to us at 800-331-1626.
- Once we have received your completed form we will quickly review it and then send you an "Approved Return Authorization" either by mail or by email. The way we send these documents is decided depending on what steps are being taken to resolve the problem.
- Once you receive the "Approved Return Authorization" you will need to pack up the part(s) and return them to MBM. Please Note: You MUST attach the Approved Return Authorization to the outside of the box in a clear envelope. If the Approved Return Authorization is not on the outside of the box MBM will refuse shipment and the item will be returned to you.
- Once we receive the item with properly completed paperwork, MBM will either replace the part or refund your purchase depending on what was decided upon on your Approved Return Authorization form.
Please note that credit cannot be applied to your account if proper return procedures are not followed.
Thank you for your business!